Download Background Sound Recorder
– a tool to un-hide the BSR application icon
- Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixes
- New telemetry data - available storage space
- New remote command «Current Log» - gets the latest log records.
- Bug fixes, more detailed log.
- New feature: stop recording when the screen is on. In the settings, «Background Recording», there is now a new checkbox: «Screen-Off Only». When the checkbox is set, BSR will record only when the screen is turned off. This will help to prevent conflicts over the microphone access between BSR and video camera, voice messaging, etc.
- Bug fixing, reliability improvement
- New telemetry data: GPS location.
- New remote control command – take a snapshot from the camera (main or frontal). The image file will be stored in the recordings folder and automatically uploaded as per the uploading settings.
- All required permissions are now requested at once during the first run on the app – added the GPS and camera permissions.
- New telemetry data: app version, mobile operator, Wi-Fi state.
- Remote Control functionality added! You can control your BSR from this website. Go to the Activate / Control page, select an access ticket, click «Remote Control» and follow the instructions.
- Added the READ_CALL_LOG permission in order to read the caller's phone number on Android 9
- Bugfixes in the “hide icon” feature, on-startup event receiver adapted to Android 9
- The “hide icon” feature is supported again!